Visitor accommodation is available at our:
- "Hospo Dongas"
8 air conditioned double units, shared kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities. These can accommodate 16 people
- "Camp Dongas"
1 single, 5 double units, plus 2 dormitory style accommodation 1 with 5 beds, 1 with 6 beds, own kitchen area, own toilet area, shared shower and laundry facilities. All units are air conditioned. These can accommodate 22ppl
- "Motel units"
5 units with ensuite, and equipped with microwave, kettle & bar fridge, they also have a small wardrobe, desk and chair. Communal kitchen and laundry facilities.
* Most of these are used for Tiwi College staff at present.
Visitors, school groups, sporting groups, etc are welcome to stay and depending on the type of accommodation, a small charge is incurred to offset costs. Visitors tend to bring their own food; however, the Hospitality Manager can arrange this and a fee will be charged. Linen is provided.
Staff is accommodated via:
- 4 Staff cabins, 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobe, bathroom/toilet combined, combined kitchen, dining lounge area, verandah. Shared laundry facilities.
- 2 Marrara Dongas, 1 larger room with ensuite & kitchenette, shared laundry facilities.
- Hospitality Managers Donga, 1 bedroom/sitting room, bathroom, kitchen/office area, shared laundry facilities.
Other Facilities available:
- Communal bathroom/laundry facilities, 2 washing machines, 2 dryers.
- Large communal industrial kitchen, well fitted to cater for small groups or large functions.
- Large communal open space area, with TV, DVD, Ipod dock & ice machine.
- 2 BBQ's.